- Hi, Stas.
- What have you bought for Olga as a gift?
- O, have you forgotten about her birthday?
- Really? I have forgotten. Nightmare. She would be offended.
- Let's buy something together.
- Good idea. Do you have enough money?
- A little bit. What will we buy?
- How about a History book? He is fond of History.
- But Lusi has already bought a book for her.
- What about anything of clothes?
- Clothes for girl? Are you crazy? It's nonsense to buy clothes for girl who is only your classmate.
- Well, well, well... What about jewellery?
- Oh, no! It's very expensive, I have no much money.
- Well, I don't know... Maybe a computer game or a bag?
- First, she doesn't play computer games at all. Secondly, Ann and Bob have bought a bag for her.
- Do you know what Marek is doing to buy?
- Of course, I know. He is obsessed with DVD.
- I came up with! How about a CD of her favorite music group?
- Excellent! Let’s go to the music Department.
- Let’s go!
В приложении с переводом))
Буду очень признательна, если, найдя ошибку, Вы сообщите мне о ней.
Спасибо за понимание.