- Good afternoon. Do you know how to get to Big Ben?
- Hello. Of course, I know. But it is very far away from here. You won't get there on foot.
- What can I do?
- Take a bus number 24. You need to drive six stops to the Museum.
- Thank you. And further?
- Cross the street, follow in the direction of the bus about hundred meters and right in front of you it will be an arch. Go through the yard and come to a square. Opposite you it will be our Big Ben.
- Thank you very much.
- Not at all, but if I were you I would take a taxi..
- I will use your advice. Good-bye.
- Have a good day.
В приложении с переводом))
Буду очень признательна, если, найдя ошибку, Вы сообщите мне о ней.
Спасибо за понимание.