- Let's discuss our journey.
- We have nothing to discuss, we'll go to the sea.
- To the sea? What are we going to do there? I want to go to the mountains!
- What can we do at the seaside? I wonder! Of course, to swim and sunbathe, to watch dolphins and ride a catamaran.
- Oh, not again to swim!!!
- And what will we do in the mountains?
- To climb to the peak and put up a tent, to sleep under the open sky and make a fire, to bake potatoes, barbecue and sing songs playing the guitar.
- And in the evening there will be swarms of biting insects, and then you will have itch for ages!
- And you will burn under the sun and get a sunstroke!
- But in the evening we'll have a walk along the seashore, watching the ships and enjoying the silence.
- I'm not convinced.
- What can we do?
- Why don't you go with my mom to the sea, and I'll go to the mountains with my friends!
- Oh, no! I'll better go to the mountains with you than with your mother to the seaside.
- That's good. Let's choose the route!
Буду очень признательна, если вы найдете ошибку и сообщите мне о ней)