- Maybe we'll invite Max?
- Kovalsky or Bruszewski?
- Kowalski is the weakest in the class. He can't even pull up on the bar.
- Why do we need to pull up on the bar in the mountains?
- That's not it. A partner must be strong, we must be sure that we can rely on him in a difficult situation.
- Then we need to call Bruszewski. He is the strongest in our class.
- Oh, no! He never was in the mountains. He may feel insecure. We can't take a chance. He cannot walk together, he even doesn't know how to help in case of partner's falling. It's dangerous.
- I know! We will invite Stronsky .
- You're crazy! He is a whiner and a slob. I can tolerate his stubbornness here, but in the mountains it is unacceptable.
- Dammit! You like nobody.
- I like everybody in the city, in the park, in the cinema. But we are going to the mountains and it is necessary to invite only trusted people.
- I came up with! I'll call my father. He is strong, courageous, reliable, responsible, very experienced and... he is my father! - God, we wanted to go without parents....
Буду признательна, если вы найдете ошибку и сообщите мне о ней)